10  2 min
People are often amazed at my success, wondering how I can simultaneously manage my ever-growing team and lead a happy family life. I’ve always been asked how I deal with people who are jealous – of people who try to use me. Well, let me share my secret with you… I am just a BITCH!
And, before you begin rolling your eyes, let me explain. A “bitch” is not what you think it is.
Women like me are often called bitches because we are:
- Confident. As soon as a bitch walks into a room, our walk, poise, and overall demeanor communicate one simple thing, “I know who I am!” We love ourselves. We are connected with our inner power, and we don’t need other people’s approval.
- Honest. Bitches have the strength to tell their opinion honestly and openly. My honesty is one of the qualities my clients like most! They know I always speak the truth, even when it is a hard bite to swallow.
- Indifferent to the opinions of others. We know that we cannot be liked by everyone. Critics with criticizing. Haters will hate, and there is nothing we can do about it. Therefore, we leave with ease, free of the need to be liked and appreciated by everyone we know!
- Responsible. Bitches know how to take responsibility for their lives and happiness. They don’t depend on others. No. They fight for their joy, listening to their soul and doing what they truly want!
- Successful. Bitches know how to succeed—in both their personal and their professional life! Bitches are also good at influencing others and helping them achieve their goals.
- Loving yet ruthless. Bitches are loving and supportive of their loved ones and ruthless with everyone who tries to harm them.
- Firm. Bitches know when to be firm. We know when to stand our ground and assert our principles. We don’t shy away from conflict, and we know how to solve difficult situations in a right and elegant manner. We know how to defend our values—and, of course, ourselves.
Now that you know what a bitch is, you can make a choice. Do you want to be a bitch, or do you want to be a victim?
I know it is not easy to become a bitch. In fact, transforming from a shy, quiet woman into a fearless lioness is quite difficult. However, you can do it. You can learn how to become a bitch! If you do so, you will be respected at work and cherished at home. And, more importantly, you will not feel inclined to assume the roles of a woman-CHILD or woman-MOTHER when around men!
Psychologist, family therapist, author
Subscribe to my channel for more interesting videos, articles, and updates.