3. Personal branding. How can you build recognizable personal branding? How can you correctly formulate your personal goals? How can you use Instagram (and other social media platforms) to build your image?
4. Fears and blockages. How can you work through your fear of public speaking?
5. Community and reliance on the opinions of others. How can you develop neutrality? How can you remain unreactive to criticism? How can you make others like and accept you?
3. Course Curriculum. How can you decide on your course curriculum? How can you write articles to popularize your courses? How can you find new clients through your articles?
4. Creating algorithms and technologies for your seminars and consultations.
5. Methods for leading dynamic practices & meditations, both in-person and online.
6. Methods for conducting therapy within a program.
7. Main mistakes that beginner coaches make and how you can avoid them.
3. Overcoming client resistance and objections. How can you motivate people to change?
4. Methods for working with different types of clients. Techniques for coping with difficult clients.
5. The specifics of working with a female, male, or mixed-gender audience.
6. How can you become a coach whose clients achieve great results?
In order to enter the Academy for Coaches, you need to have completed Geisha 1 and Geisha 2. This program is suitable for both genders. It’s best to have passed Geisha 1 before enrolling in this Academy.