How to drive him crazy?
5 foolproof ways to drive him insane!
We’ve all searched the web for hours, seeking tell-all articles that could finally shed some light on our romantic woes. Well, search no more, because this is the one and only article you need to drive him crazy!
Driving a man insane is not rocket science. It can actually be done through 5 specific steps, all of which I will outline here…
- Be confident! Men adore confident women. They want to know you love and treasure yourself — because, if you don’t, they won’t love and treasure you either. The first and most effective way to become a men-magnet and drive all men crazy is to be confident — and to love yourself.
- Push back. Men love a little push-back, especially at the beginning of a relationship. By challenging him just the right amount and asserting your boundaries, you can trigger the hunter within him!
- Use innuendos. As Robert Greene said in one of his books, which you can find here https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20995.The_Art_of_Seduction, you need to master the art of insinuation. In this way, you can hint at things and actions without having to do them! You can hint at your intent without making yourself too vulnerable earily on.
- Show him you don’t need him but would sure like to have him! Men are automatically drawn to women that other men want, as well. Your goal here is to show your suitor you don’t need him; there are countless men trying to wine and dine you! However, you DO, in fact, want him — as long as he plays his cards right, of course.
- Flirt! The fifth and final trip is seemingly simple — all you’ve got to do is become more playful and flirtatious. Yet, that’s not exactly as easy as you may think. In flirting, just as in any endeavour, there are unspoken rules you must follow.
So, do you want to learn those rules? Do you want to understand how to drive him mad? Do you want to win any man over and enjoy a life full of love?
If so, my newest crash course HOW TO DRIVE HIM CRAZY is just for you. Sign up now and ensure you captivate all men that come into your life.
Psychologist, family therapist, author
Subscribe to my channel for more interesting videos, articles, and updates.
[ap_button button_size=”ap-small-bttn” button_target=”_blank” button_url=”https://www.facebook.com/nataliakobylkinainternational/” button_type=”ap-outline-bttn” button_color=”ap-default-bttn” button_align=”ap-align-left”]Follow me on Facebook[/ap_button]
[ap_button button_size=”ap-small-bttn” button_target=”_blank” button_url=”https://www.instagram.com/_nataliakobylkina_/” button_type=”ap-outline-bttn” button_color=”ap-default-bttn” button_align=”ap-align-left”]Find me on Instagram[/ap_button]
[ap_button button_size=”ap-small-bttn” button_target=”_blank” button_url=”https://www.youtube.com/c/Kobylkina” button_type=”ap-outline-bttn” button_color=”ap-default-bttn” button_align=”ap-align-left”]Watch me on YouTube[/ap_button]