7  2 min
Are you stressed?
Are you depressed?
Do you have panic attacks?
Research indicates that over 50% of people struggle to cope with stress. Another piece of research shows that 1 out of every 5 deaths is due to severe depression.
Studies have proven that panic attacks are the silent serial killer of the 21st century.
Have you ever experienced stress, depression, or panic attacks? If yes, don’t despair it’s not your fault!
Do you believe that you can recognize the “silent” symptoms of an impending panic attack? You sure can! Here are some signs that you must notice when they arise:
- You cry more than you used to, even when unprovoked. Even when you try to think about good things, you cannot help but feel sad. You then grow guilty—after all, you think you’re crying without a reason to do so!
- You have more negative thoughts. Although you used to have negative thoughts only in the evenings, you now have them throughout the entire day!
- You slowly isolate yourself from your friends and family. This is, I repeat, a slow process. At first, you think you need some more alone time, only to then realize you’ve isolated yourself from your loved ones.
- You spend less time doing what you love.
- You struggle to concentrate. Your mind is preoccupied with negative events and situations.
Here are some effective tips that can help you cope with depressive states as soon as you spot them:
- Forget the guilt. Guilt only pulls us backward. Feeling guilt will make you feel as if you’re stuck in a one-way street!
- Surround yourself with friends and relatives who make you feel happy and harmonious. We, humans, are social animals.
- Don’t forget about the integral importance of good rest. You need to rest in order to fill yourself with energy, organize your thoughts, and come up with new ideas.
- Use your phones and electric devices less. Stop watching TV and spend more time with yourself! Use this time to think and reflect on your priorities.
Are you ready to transform your life?
Are you ready to become a new, better you?
We can help you! And we will help you!
All you have to do is take our hand without feeling guilty, ashamed, or anxious.
I cannot wait to see you thrive!
Psychologist, family therapist, author
Subscribe to my channel for more interesting videos, articles, and updates.