7  2 min
As hard as it may be to admit, you’ve probably not yet unlocked your full potential. How do I know that? Easily. Most people don’t live up to their potential. They live in survival mode, especially on weekdays. They unknowingly turn their lives into a never-ending battle—one which demands they clench their teeth and beat on. These people are always expecting something—the weekend, a bank holiday, their annual leave, and so on.
I believe these people can be diagnosed with what I’d call “the syndrome of the frozen.” These people live life on autopilot. And, on the rare occasions they don’t, they’re plagued by the fear that something wrong will happen to them. This leads them to be on the lookout for threats, often evoking fight-or-fight responses. These people often refuse to acknowledge their problems, just as they refuse to solve their issues! What’s worse is that those who have “the syndrome of the frozen” experience significant cerebral limitations:
- They suffer from a lack of imagination and creativity.
- They cannot hear their inner voice and intuition.
- They are constantly worried and anxious
- They’re unable to cope with hardship and adversity.
- They have energetic blockages.
- They have many fears.
- They don’t allow themselves to be happy, satisfied, or successful.
These people deny the existence of a higher self, unconsciously siding with their primal selves and choosing to live at level 0—namely, the level of our reptilian needs, wants, and reactions. In other words, these people only use 1-2% of their capacity.
Can you relate to this? If so, how can you turn things around and reach your potential? How can you have the best life possible?
- First, you’ve got to understand what the best life means for you. You cannot reach a goal without a clear destination. To succeed here, you can either describe your dream life with words or you can create a vision board.
- Second, you have got to focus on the good—orient your attention towards everything that is already working out in your life. No matter how hard this may be, you will surely find some things that are going well! Remember: the things that you invest your energy into are the things that grow. Therefore, if you focus on your problems, your problems will grow and you will never unlock your full potential.
Do you want to learn the remaining steps?
Do you want us to go through this process together, switching your current survival mode for a better, more fruitful mindset?
Are you ready to live a new life, a life that is filled with love, beauty, and abundance?
Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Psychologist, family therapist, author
Subscribe to my channel for more interesting videos, articles, and updates.