Why You Need a Mentor?
Many ask me what my secret is. “How are you so successful?” they wonder, not realizing there is hardly ever a single reason for success. There are many factors that have contributed to my success. One of them, however, stands out. My mentors, whether teachers, coaches, or psychologists, have helped me tremendously by sharing their own experiences and knowledge. They’ve motivated me, propelling me to success.
I work with some of these mentors to this day. Thanks to relocating to the U.K. and entering the English-speaking market, I’ve also had the chance to encounter many new mentors! I call these people my DREAM TEAM!
Personally, I think every one of us should have a mentor—or, better, a dream team of mentos! Why is that? Why would you need a mentor?
- Your mentor will show you how to expand your network and find more opportunities. Mentorship will give you access to people and opportunities that you couldn’t possibly encounter in any other way. Mentors give you contacts and introduce you to people who can support your personal and professional development.
- Your mentor will help you become the best version of yourself. Mentors notice your strengths and weaknesses. They know how to push the right buttons to hone your strengths and bring out the best in you. Mentors can push your limits, awakening your inner potential.
- Your mentor will be a good source of experience and knowledge. Mentors have an abundance of knowledge and experiences in each field. This enables them to give you concise, helpful information which you can use to solve problems and achieve your goals. Of course, you could obtain these experiences and information on your own, but that would take a long while. Working with a mentor and getting years-worth of skills and knowledge on a silver platter is faster and far more productive. Mentors can give you exactly what you need.
- Your mentor will help you set clear goals. Many people think they know what they want to achieve; more often than not, however, that is not the case. They don’t even know how to set goals! Mentors, therefore, help transform your unspecified goals into clear, concise goals that you can pursue and strive to achieve within a given time frame.
- Your mentor will help you improve your problem-solving skills. Thanks to your mentor’s experience, knowledge, skills, and support, you will begin to gain greater trust in yourself. You will have faith in your capabilities and in your character. You will no longer fear the obstacles that you may encounter on your way to success, and you will be able to solve your problems more easily. Your mentor will also offer you a different point of view, which will stimulate you to analyze your actions, change your habits, and eliminate fruitless models of behavior.
- Your mentor will not allow you to lose your focus and motivation. Mentors can be merciless—if need be. They will not allow you to distract yourself with hedonistic endeavors, just as they will not permit you to lose concentration and find excuses. Mentors will become your support system your sources of faith, energy, and motivation.
What would you do if I suggested that MY DREAM TEAM AND I could become your mentors? How would you react if I said that we could help you forward, navigating your steps and helping you achieve your wildest dreams?
We could work together for a year. You can become so much healthier, happier, and better looking! You can develop your business and get that so-wanted promotion! You can find love and achieve all your dreams!
Only 12 of you will have the opportunity to do so! Hurry up and join our “MENTORSHIP PROGRAM.”
STAY UPDATED with all the UPCOMING EVENTS!
Psychologist, family therapist, author
Subscribe to my channel for more interesting videos, articles, and updates.
[ap_button button_size=”ap-small-bttn” button_target=”_blank” button_url=”https://www.facebook.com/nataliakobylkinainternational/” button_type=”ap-outline-bttn” button_color=”ap-default-bttn” button_align=”ap-align-left”]Follow me on Facebook[/ap_button]
[ap_button button_size=”ap-small-bttn” button_target=”_blank” button_url=”https://www.instagram.com/_nataliakobylkina_/” button_type=”ap-outline-bttn” button_color=”ap-default-bttn” button_align=”ap-align-left”]Find me on Instagram[/ap_button]
[ap_button button_size=”ap-small-bttn” button_target=”_blank” button_url=”https://www.youtube.com/c/Kobylkina” button_type=”ap-outline-bttn” button_color=”ap-default-bttn” button_align=”ap-align-left”]Watch me on YouTube[/ap_button]