Five Factors that Impact Your Weight
We all wish to look good, to be beautiful. We dream to shed the extra kilos and being in the best shape of our lives! What’s stopping us from doing that?
We try all sorts of diets, experimenting with food regimens and exercise. However, even when we manage to lose some weight, the lost kilos return—doubled—soon after.
We do sports, spending a crazy amount of time at the gym. We run, never achieving the desired results.
We go to different procedures, trying to get rid of the stretch marks and the cellulite, which hardly ever works. Different factors—most of which lie outside of our control—seem to impact our ability to stay in shape. So, instead of focusing on one of them, namely our lifestyle, we can examine everything holistically!
Here are the five factors we must take into consideration when trying to lose weight:
- Food. Even though your diet isn’t everything, it is still an important factor that impacts your weight. Foods, which contain a lot of sugar and processed fats, are the worst things for your body. It is best if you can try to avoid them—most of the time, anyways. It is also good if you can try to listen to your body and give it what it needs. Try to have an eating schedule: eat around the same times every single day, as this will help you avoid emotional overeating.
- Physical exercise. Doing some exercise every day is better than hitting the gym once a week and staying there for three hours. Persistence is key. Try to create a workout routine and stick to it. This will help you lose weight, build muscle, release some stress, and improve your sleep.
- Drinking liquids. Drinking water is an absolute must, as it helps fasten your metabolism. Interestingly, many people confuse thirst for hunger. Make sure to stay hydrated at all times! Also, try to avoid soda, sugary drinks, and energy drinks! Stick to water, fresh juice, black coffee, and tea.
- Sleep. The better the quality of sleep you get, the more productive you are when awake. Many studies show that sleep impacts our physical appearance. The lack of sleep does not only age us, but it shapes our choice of foods, leading us to choose fatty, unhealthy foods and gain weight.
- Stress. Stress often causes us to gain weight. This is due to two reasons. First, stress impacts our hormones, and we, in turn, gain weight. Second, stress leads us to eat a lot for emotional purposes, and we all know that these extra calories make us gain weight.
In theory, staying in shape seems easy. In practice… it is quite difficult! Choosing the right foods for you, establishing a workout routine, avoiding sugar and processed fats is often more challenging than it appears to be. How can you face that challenge? How can you learn what to eat and how much water to drink?
Don’t postpone your transformation—your dream body—for later! Do it now! Your dream to have a rocking body is within reach.; all you have to do is follow the workout and nutrition plan we will give you!
STAY UPDATED with all the UPCOMING EVENTS!
Psychologist, family therapist, author
Subscribe to my channel for more interesting videos, articles, and updates.
[ap_button button_size=”ap-small-bttn” button_target=”_blank” button_url=”https://www.facebook.com/nataliakobylkinainternational/” button_type=”ap-outline-bttn” button_color=”ap-default-bttn” button_align=”ap-align-left”]Follow me on Facebook[/ap_button]
[ap_button button_size=”ap-small-bttn” button_target=”_blank” button_url=”https://www.instagram.com/_nataliakobylkina_/” button_type=”ap-outline-bttn” button_color=”ap-default-bttn” button_align=”ap-align-left”]Find me on Instagram[/ap_button]
[ap_button button_size=”ap-small-bttn” button_target=”_blank” button_url=”https://www.youtube.com/c/Kobylkina” button_type=”ap-outline-bttn” button_color=”ap-default-bttn” button_align=”ap-align-left”]Watch me on YouTube[/ap_button]