Feminine Energy: How to Gather and Maintain It
209  4 min
Life is beautiful when a woman glows with feminine energy. We feel great, we’ve got tons of ideas, we’re energetic, and things just happen the right way. People, objects, information, and events come into our lives to help us. It’s amazing when a woman lives in her feminine.
But what should be done when a woman lacks feminine energy–or simply has less of it? Let’s see:
We deplete our feminine energy when we…
- Allow our boundaries to be overstepped;
- Agree to something we definitely dislike; and
- Do something we don’t want to do.
In cases like these, don’t waste your time trying to come up with a rational justification as to why you don’t want to do something. Simply imagine just how much energy you’re losing by going against your wishes.
We also “spill” our energy out when we’re deceiving ourselves. In this way, we lose touch with our truest, deepest selves and switch ourselves off from the source of energy.
We “lose” our energy when we neglect rest. Is an explanation even necessary?
We “deplete” energy when we bear something we deeply dislike. We bear it, put up with it, and don’t even know why. We put up with that unbearable job just because we’re afraid we won’t find another one. We put up with an unbearable partner just because we’re financially dependent on him. The list is endless.
Reflect on the things you’ve chosen to put up with ZERO benefit to yourself. Either stop putting up with them right away or rediscover a new meaning to them. Make sure the meaning is relevant to you personally–not to someone else. If you, for example, think: “I put up with him, but he will change,” stop! He won’t. He’s not the man for you.
We “lose” our energy when we hold grudges instead of forgiving. Cut the drama.
Feminine energy is the energy of chaos. It’s potent, and it’s powerful. Every time we question something and second-guess ourselves instead of asking, understanding, or kindly requesting help… we lose a great deal of feminine energy.
We also “deplete” our feminine energy when we’re doing something that’s just not for us. It’s not a secret that one of our greatest resources is our hobby, the thing we love most. As the Universe is based on the laws of “giving and receiving,” I suggest you stop doing what you dislike and turn your hobby into a career. In this way, you’ll give your time and every and win it back every time! Needless to say, you’ll be wealthier than ever before.
We also “diminish” our feminine energy when we allow negative situations and people to enter our lives. Women are born for happiness and pleasure. If you, however, allow others to constantly talk about negative things, or if you yourself solely watch sad, horrific movies, read depressing books, and focus on troublesome news articles, you’re destroying both your happiness and your feminine energy. Where do you think your happiness has gone?
We also renounce our feminine energy when living according to someone else’s plan and timeframe. There’s no point in that. We should only follow our own goals and desires, our own path.
We “lose” our feminine energy when we gossip. Yes, ladies. We don’t win energy, we lose it! Your energy is where your attention is! If you’re discussing ideas, projects, thoughts, and art, then you’re enriching your energy. You can even grow your feminine energy by talking about other people and how you could learn from them. However, if you’re merely gossiping, then you’re giving your energy to someone else.
We “deplete” our feminine energy when we feel fear. When someone is afraid, they stop breathing. If we don’t breathe properly, with our full bellies, as is the case for women, we “renounce” the energy that can be found there.
We “deplete” our feminine energy by waiting for our lives to change without doing anything about it.
We “lose” our feminine energy when constantly criticising and blaming ourselves.
Keep track of all the ways you can lose your feminine energy. Stop depleting it right away. Instead of losing it, find new ways to charge your feminine energy.
There are 8 key ways to fill ourselves with feminine energy:
– Through pleasure. Make a list of 100 things that give you pleasure. Note down everything you can think of. Start doing these things daily.
– Positive emotions. We fill ourselves with feminine energy every time we travel, meet new people, and learn new things.
– Taking it slow. Try to give yourself 20 minutes to drink your coffee: enjoy its aroma, taste its notes, and feel the pleasure of drinking it. How does that feel? Is it enjoyable? What would happen if you just drank it as a shot? Would you enjoy it as much then? Of course not! You’ll have barely tasted it!
– Creativity. One of the most significant components of feminine energy is creative energy. Thanks to it, women can express complex emotions and transform negative energy into positive energy.
– Faith and trust. We increase our feminine energy when we have faith in ourselves, the people around us, and the world.
– Health. We boost our feminine energy when we take care of our physical bodies. Yes, our bodies–are the best, most reliable sources of pleasure. You can do all sorts of physical practices here: sauna, swimming, and intimate muscle training.
– Tidying things up. We grow our feminine energy when we put things around us in order. Have you noticed how good you feel every time you fix something around the house or buy a new set of curtains?
– We triple our feminine energy every time we do what we truly want.
Pleasure yourselves, spoil yourselves, enjoy life, and sparkle with feminine energy! Sing Up Here >