41  3 min
Find out what you mean to him. Does he consider you an option or a priority?
Answer the following questions with “yes” or “no”:
- Does he invite you to meet at the last minute (apparently when others can’t)?
- When you’re together, it’s nice, but afterward, he doesn’t reach out to you.
- You are the main initiator of your dates, and it seems like only you invest in this relationship.
- He may cancel a meeting at the last second, and you never know if you’ll actually see each other.
- His behavior makes you constantly strive, and you always feel like you need to win him over.
- He only offers friends with benefits and leaves after intimacy.
- He doesn’t contribute financially and doesn’t want to take care of you.
- He avoids conversations about your relationship or a shared future.
- He doesn’t reach out to you unless it’s for in-bed activity.
- He doesn’t hide the fact that he sees other women and even describes his ideal partner.
- He doesn’t keep his promises or make an effort to make you happy.
- He doesn’t want to meet your friends and relatives.
- He acts cold after seggs and instead of affection, he shows disinterest, plays with his phone, or watches TV.
If you answered “yes” to 10-13 questions:
Congratulations, you are a backup option, and he doesn’t have deep feelings for you. Alongside your relationship, he is looking for a more suitable option. What should you do in this situation? It’s good to understand why you have such low self-esteem and why you don’t believe in yourself. Ask yourself why you allow men to treat you this way.
It would also be good to realize exactly what doesn’t satisfy him enough to choose you as a serious partner. However, if he regularly comes for segs, something attracts him. In this situation, you need to consider if you can negotiate the terms. For example, if you have a child and that concerns him, you should ask the child’s father to take care of them more often, giving you more time for the new partner. These relationships, however, are generally doomed and extremely difficult to transform, especially if you have hopes for marrying again. It’s better to end the relationship.
The webinar “How to Have an Entourage of Admirers” is suitable for you. CHECK IT OUT HERE >
If you answered “yes” to 5-10 questions:
You are partially a backup option. Unfortunately, he is not yet sure about you. Apparently, many things attract him, and he has a desire to be together, but on the other hand, he puts brakes on deepening the relationship. Maybe he needs more time or there is a specific reason that makes him passive. It’s good to have open communication and both honestly share what’s happening in this relationship. Your relationship has a chance. Don’t dive 100% into this partnership right away. Give yourself the right to assess whether you are truly right for each other. If both of you reach the conclusion that you want to be together, then you will stop looking for other people.
If you answered “yes” to less than 5 questions:
You have every chance to build a happy and harmonious relationship! So, confidently move forward with a strategy for a successful marriage. Clarify your values and your visions of what you need and what you can give in return. Perhaps you should first bring up the topic of marriage and serious relationships. Be bold because when a man is in love, he is ready to take it to a higher level.