The Secret to Having Both a High-Value Man and а Successful Career
Do you want to have a classy man by your side? Do you crave him to be strong and confident? Do you wish him to protect you and provide for you? Isn’t that the dream of all women? Unfortunately, women often come across either weak or controlling men, who use and hurt them. Why does this happen?
You have talents, skills, and knowledge in a given field. Even so, you don’t manage to shine. Why is that the case? Why does everyone else seem to thrive, you ask yourself? Why does no one notice your potential? Why do never receive what you deserve? Why aren’t you successful?
The answer: if you cannot offer others something, you cannot expect them to give that thing to you in return. How do you expect to attract and keep a classy man if you yourself are not a classy, worthy woman? How do you expect others to have faith in you and to value you if you don’t trust and value yourself?
Walk up to a mirror. Inspect yourself. Ask yourself, “Looking at my reflection, can I call myself a woman of class? Can I see myself as a true lady?” Be honest with yourself.
If your answer is “no,” keep reading, as you’re about the learn the keys to becoming a lady. Read on and understand how you can turn into a woman who does not only awaken respect in others but also inspires people to follow her—and to cater to her.
Here’s where you can start:
- Your appearance. Your appearance, as I’ve said many times, is crucial. It is the first thing others notice about you. Take care of your hair, skin, and nails. Do your makeup. Choose your clothing wisely.
- Behaviour. It’s imperative you learn how to act and talk around others. You need to always take the situation into account. Determine what’s most appropriate to the environment you’re in. Know your behaviour must change to suit the environment. (Understand that you must act differently when you’re at a pool party and when you’re in a business meeting.)
- Convictions and beliefs. A huge part of our confidence, charisma, and class comes from our thoughts, convictions, and beliefs—from our inner world. It’s important that you clear out the behavioural programs that pull you back and substitute them with those beliefs that will serve you as a classy woman.
- Manners. There are unwritten rules about what goes and what doesn’t. You must have impeccable manners, as they will act as the tiny thing that will set you aside from the crowd—in a positive light, of course. Good manners attract high-value men, as well as high-class people.
- Your body language. You need to master the art of using your body language to your advantage. Learn not to show your worry and insecurity. Understand how to influence others through certain body poses. Play with your posture and your walk.
- Habits. Of course, what we do every day impacts our life as a woman. Do we have poor habits (such as nail biting, drinking alcohol, not consuming enough water, and smoking)? Can you even imagine seeing a lady like that as elegant? Create better habits. Strive to do better every day.
- Your environment. It’s imperative to reflect on your environment. By surrounding yourself with other ladies, you will turn into a lady as well. You will absorb their class, taste, and style and learn the intricate art of living like a lady.
Do you want to have class? Do you want to become a woman who’s respected and admired by high-value men? Do you want to shine in your work and in your business? Do you want to turn others’ heads and make them follow you?
Do you want to set a good example for your children? Do you want to help them grow as individuals and gain class and charisma?
If so, welcome to my trademark program 10 Secrets to Becoming a Lady with Sofia Marbella, a world-class etiquette expert. Together, we will tackle all the aforementioned areas and help you flourish as a lady! Sing up here.
Psychologist, family therapist, author
Subscribe to my channel for more interesting videos, articles, and updates.
[ap_button button_size=”ap-small-bttn” button_target=”_blank” button_url=”https://www.facebook.com/nataliakobylkinainternational/” button_type=”ap-outline-bttn” button_color=”ap-default-bttn” button_align=”ap-align-left”]Follow me on Facebook[/ap_button]
[ap_button button_size=”ap-small-bttn” button_target=”_blank” button_url=”https://www.instagram.com/_nataliakobylkina_/” button_type=”ap-outline-bttn” button_color=”ap-default-bttn” button_align=”ap-align-left”]Find me on Instagram[/ap_button]
[ap_button button_size=”ap-small-bttn” button_target=”_blank” button_url=”https://www.youtube.com/c/Kobylkina” button_type=”ap-outline-bttn” button_color=”ap-default-bttn” button_align=”ap-align-left”]Watch me on YouTube[/ap_button]