This session is perfect for you because...
- Who are the truly mature people?
- People who have clear boundaries, stand up for their principles, value themselves, and do whatever they want.
- They take the responsibility for their life but expect this from others also.
What will you learn?
An emotionally-mature individual would never allow themselves to assume the role of a “savior.” Mature individuals believe everyone is responsible for themselves, which is why they have clear boundaries and do not allow others to violate them. They never sacrifice their personal happiness for someone else’s satisfaction.
Mature people know it is their personal responsibility to make themselves happy. They, therefore, work on themselves, building a harmonious relationship with themselves before they go on to establish a relationship with someone else.
Over the course of this program, we will examine your boundaries, limitations, and fears. We will also discuss the characteristics of mature relationships, allowing you to form mature, equitable relationships in your own life.
Prepare for difficult homework assignments! Your life will not be the same after the end of this seminar!
Who is it for?
Mature individuals love and support others; however, when someone tries to hurt them, they become merciless in defense of their ethos. These people know how to protect themselves! They believe in themselves and shamelessly pursue their dreams. This makes others love, respect, and admire them. Mature individuals follow their intuition, allowing it to guide their paths.
Mature individuals are also used to other people’s jealousy. They don’t let it faze them! They do not listen to other people’s opinions, just as they do not have the time to worry about what others think! Their personal opinion always matters most.
Mature people have overcome childhood complexes and healed from trauma.
Can you relate? Are you one of them? Or, do you still assume the role of a “savior”–or, worse, a victim–and refuse to accept the laws of maturity? Do you seize every opportunity or are you always waiting for “the right time?” Are you satisfied with your romantic life? Are you as financially free or wealthy as you wish to be? Do you long for a transformation?
The time to do so has come! It is time to mature, level up, and become the best, most mature version of yourself!
What's the program?
- What will we do?
- We will discuss the qualities of mature people.
- We will improve your confidence.
- We will reawaken the faith in your own abilities.
- We will show you how to become proud of yourself.
- We will speak about your potential.
- We will do manipulation and anti-manipulation practices.
- We will discuss mature strategies for success.
- We will talk about asserting yourself, defending your views, and settling conflicts.
- We will practice saying “No!”
- We will see how you can improve your quality of life.
- We will examine the different ways through which you can gain influence.
- Finally, we will examine the relationship you have with your parents to help you set better boundaries.
Who is the trainer?Natalia Kobylkina
Family therapist, psychologist, and author, Natalia Kobylkina has gained international fame for transforming lives! Throughout her career, she has helped people from over 150 countries. This has unsurprisingly won her the award "Most Influential Person on Social Media for 2018," among others. She deserves it, that's for sure! Natalia's dedication to changing lives, improving relationships, and helping establish new ones has made thousands happier. As effective as she is, Natalia always aims to tackle old trauma, eliminate blockages, and achieve a positive change in the…Learn More >
Don't miss out! Change your life NOW!
Please, make sure you have a stable internet connection.
The distribution of links is prohibited.
After you purchase the webinar the recording will be available for 3 months.