16  2 min
and it’s time I shared it with you!
Women are dreamers, and men are fools.
Many people entered 2023 single. In fact, it’s been reported than over 50% of women in the workforce are now childless while 30% of men have not done the deed in the last one year.
What is happening?
I think that people simply do not know how to date and love anymore. Women, as I say, expect a prince to pull up in a white Mercedes and sweep them off their feet. Men, on the other hand, fail to read women’s signals.
Understanding how dire this situation actually is, I have a few tips for you.
For my ladies:
- Heal first. Allow yourselves to be vulnerable.
- Learn to use your mouth; not for dirty things, no, but to speak. Tell your men how much you value them. “I cannot live without you,” say to them, “I would be lost without you in my life.”
- If your partner is refusing to marry you, be the best version of yourself for a month. Encourage intimacy. Dress up. Cook. Laugh. Then, at the end of the month, say, “Honey, I feel like you don’t love me anymore. I want to be married, as that is what love means to me, and we don’t have that. We need to be married within 3 months–or I am out.”
- Allow men to do things for you. They want to be your heroes.
For the gents:
- Be gentlemen! Have manners. Pay for dates. Pull out your women’s chairs.
- Pick up her hints.
- Place your hand on her back and gently lead her forward. This will make her feel safe.
- Sit next to your date–not across from her. Accidentally brush your arm along hers.
I hope these help. I’ve got more dating tips coming for you soon! Stay tuned. For more tips about relationships, check out my latest interview here!
Psychologist, family therapist, author
Subscribe to my channel for more interesting videos, articles, and updates.