[vc_row el_class=”page-row”][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hello, Natalia! I am 22 years old and I have a girlfriend who is 21. We have been together for six months now but for about 4 weeks, when we want to have sex my erection goes down in 5-10 minutes. Every other time I think about my previous fails, this distracts me and my penis gets soft. I have an erection but I lose it when I start having sex despite I desire her. I can’t stop thinking about it. I don’t know how to react, I have never thought of something like this before and I don’t want to lose this girl because of my failing.
This is a frequent problem that is called erectile dysfunction and happens to younger men. Statistically every man after 40 has this problem. And ever tenth man from 20 to 30 years of age also, as this number grows every year.
There are a lot of reasons for the erectile dysfunction:
1. Low libido. Men with low level of libido rarely have sexual fantasies and are not interested in sex, these are the first signals for being predisposed to erectile dysfunction.
2. Diabetes or hypertension.
3. Stress, unhealthy lifestyle, alcohol, drugs, cigars.
4. Being stuck on the issue – I don’t want to try so I don’t fail and I only think about how I will not get it up.
Here is some advice:
1. Accept that this is not the end of the world. To be calm is the right reaction in this case.
2. Remove from your diet all fried food, sugars, sodas, oily foods, alcohol and cigarettes completely. Eat more raw fruits and vegetables, especially spinach, raw nuts. Drink herbal teas.
3. Go to bed no later than 11pm. If you go to bed past 12pm, your body may not feel well and is in constant stress.
4. Be interested in sex. Talk, watch, make this topic important to yourself. If you only think about work and problems, don’t be surprised that you don’t have an erection. If you do not exercise often, the muscles will not appear!
5. Take herbal-based pills as an erectile stimulator.
6. Self-esteem is important. I notice that when a man run into this problem, they become very critical of themselves and things are getting worse. Say to yourself, “I can do it. I trust myself. I am a loner. My penis is full land I control it.” When working with clients individually, we introduce them into a slight trance, we talk about different things related to their sexuality and I notice that after this, men get better.
7. Accept male power. I often notice that older men act as your teenagers.
It is very important that the boy is maintained in the male not only at the physical but also at the mental level. To take responsibility for your life, to know what you can, to support yourself, to acknowledge your human essence and vulnerability. It is paradoxical, but when a male man recognizes his fears to his partner – the erectile problems disappear!